Monday, March 27, 2017

3 Months

Good morning,

This week went by so fast that really I don’t remember what happened. But this week I took a lot of photos. Well, Hna Pacheco took a lot of photos. I don’t know what I am going to do when my personal photographer is not here…

This week we found more people to teach and more people to talk with.

Yesterday (Sunday) my companion got up and started making a lot of noise and cleaning the house, and I was thinking what is this crazy doing? We have to go get the investigators… then she comes and tells me “oh and I was so happy because I thought it was Monday.” Hahahaha I was laughing so hard.

Last Tuesday we had a district meeting and had pizza afterwards. Then we went to a lunch appointment, and then to visit a sister who fed us a huge plate of food. A bit later we went to visit another sister and she gave us food, then we went to our dinner appointment and they gave us a ton of food! I couldn’t eat any more, that is why the face on the photo with the plate of food! I gained a ton of weight that day.

We then taught a 9 year old girl the plan of salvation and we asked her where we were before being born and she said Costa Rica! Hahahaha.

Alright, the same heat as always, but happier than ever… I am getting used to the food and every day I eat mangos. I love this place.

I hope you have a good week full of happiness! I love you!

Hermana Cortez

(español después de fotos)










3 Meses (esta carta la escribió en español)

Buenos días,

Esta semana pasó súper rápido que casi no me recuerdo que pasó sinceramente. Pero esta semana tomé muchas fotos, bueno la Hna Pacheco tomó muchas fotos. No sé qué voy a hacer cuando no esté mi fotógrafo personal.

Esta semana pudimos encontrar más personas para enseñar y hablar con más gente.

Ayer se levantó mi compañera y empezó a hacer bastante ruido y limpiar la casa,  y yo pensé que está haciendo esta loca, hay que ir a recoger a los investigadores’ y viene y me dice ‘y yo feliz porque pensé que era lunes’ jajajaja me morí de la risa.

El martes pasado tuvimos reunión de distrito y ahí comimos pizza al terminar, luego fuimos a la cita de almuerzo y luego a visitar una hermana cuando nos dio un plato gigante de comida. Más al rato fuimos con una hermana y ella nos dio comida y luego fuimos a la cita de cena ¡y ahí nos dieron un montón! No aguantaba comer más…¡por eso esta foto de mi cara con la comida! ¡engordé un montón ese día!

Luego estábamos enseñando el plan de salvación a una investigadora de 9 años y le preguntamos donde estábamos antes de nacer y contestó ¡Costa Rica! Jajajaja.

Bueno, el mismo calor, pero más feliz que nunca. Me voy acostumbrando a la comida y todos los días como mangos. Amo este lugar.

Que tengan una buena semana llena de felicidad. ¡Los quiero!


Hermana Cortez

No comments:

Post a Comment