Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Changes

Monday, May 22, 2017

This week was super difficult because I had to say by to all the people that I came to love so much. I got transferred out of my first area. MY home. The people I met there feel like I've known them for so long. They took care of me in every way possible. They knew all the foods that made me sick or I didn't like and they wouldn't serve them to me. They would always help me and support us. Always asking if we have enough food, money, rest. Always, always helping me grow. Tezoatega I will never forget and it breaks my heart I have to leave, but I know it's my time.

My new area is Managua, which scares me some because it's super different than the town I was in, but I'm really excited. My new comp is Hermana Barrios (from Guatemala) and she has the same time here as Hermana Martinez (they were together at the MTC) so both are leaving soon.

When I was packing my stuff I almost forgot my Valentina sauce and my comp wasn't going to tell me because she wanted it hahahaha.

This week I was thinking about the sacrifices many of the missionaries make to come on a mission. Some have really hard trials with their families and other things. It makes it real how important it is to be here and the love they have for our Heavenly Father.

It is raining a lot in Chinandega and the road flooded! It was crazy!

I am super excited for this new change.

Love you,

Hermana Cortez.

PS: I'm sorry I didn't write individual letters this week. It was crazy busy with the transfer.

*** (photos after Spanish letter)

Lunes 22 de mayo de 2017

Esta semana fue súper difícil porque tuve que despedirme de todas las personas que llegué a amar tanto. Me transfirieron de mi primer área. MI hogar. La gente que conocí ahí es como si las hubiese conocido por tanto tiempo. Me cuidaron en todas las maneras posibles. Sabían la comida que me caía mal o que no me gustaba y no me la servían. Siempre me ayudaron y apoyaron. Siempre me preguntaban si tenía suficiente comida, dinero, descanso. Siempre, siempre me ayudaron a crecer. Tozoatega, nunca lo voy a olvidar y me da tristeza tener que irme, pero sé que es mi tiempo.

Mi nueva área es Managua, lo cual me asusta un poco porque es súper diferente al pueblo donde estaba, pero estoy muy emocionada. Mi nueva compañera es Hermana Barrios (de Guatemala) y termina al mismo tiempo que Hermana Martínez (estuvieron juntas en el MTC) asique ambas se van pronto.

Cuando estaba empacando mis cosas casi me olvido mi salsa Valentina y mi compa no me iba a decir porque ella la quería jajajaja.

Esta semana estuve pensando en los sacrificios que muchos misioneros hacen para venir a la misión. Algunos pasan muchas pruebas para venir con su familia y muchas cosas. se ve qué tan importante es estar aquí y el amor que tienen para nuestro Padre Celestial.

¡Está lloviendo un montón en Chinandega y se inundó la calle! ¡Era de locos!

¡Estoy súper animada para esta cambio!

Los quiero,

Hermana Cortez

PD: lo siento que no escribí cartas individuales esta semana. Estuvo medio de locos con el cambio.


















No comments:

Post a Comment