Tuesday, May 30, 2017

5 Months

Monday, May 29, 2017

5 Months

I'm not counting or anything, but I hit 5 months! hahahaha

Managua is super different, but really interesting and so much fun. We found the best chocobananos (mom's note: I think they are frozen bananas covered in chocolate). Managua is so big and there are so many people in the buses. My first area was like living in Provo and now I'm like living in Los Angeles or something.

A lady we contacted let us know Joseph Smith had baptized her.
This week i learned so much from some investigators and recent converts that had some really good questions. The Book of Mormon is so interesting and it has so many connections to the Bible and it just proves about Joseph Smith, and what he did was only by the guide and help of our Heavenly Father.

Anyway, I am doing so good and my new comp is really good and we are having so much fun.

Honestly I can't really remember much from this week, but oh well!

I love you guys!

Hermana Cortez

***
Lunes 29 de mayo de 2017

Cinco meses

No estoy contando ni nada, ¡pero cumplí 5 meses! jajajaja.

Managua es súper diferente, pero realmente interesante y muy divertido. Encontramos los mejores chocobananos (nota de mamá: creo que son bananas congeladas cubiertas de chocolate). Managua es tan grande y hay tantas personas en los autobuses. Mi primer área fue como vivir en Provo y ahora es como vivir en Los Angeles o algo así.

Una señora que contactamos nos dijo que José Smith la había bautizado.
Esta semana aprendí tanto de algunos investigadores y nuevos conversos que tenían muy buenas preguntas. El Libro de Mormón es tan interesante y tiene tantas conexiones con la Biblia, y simplemente comprueba de José Smith y que lo que hizo fue solamente por la guía y ayuda de nuestro Padre Celestial.

Bueno, estoy súper bien y mi nueva compa es muy buena, y nos divertimos mucho.

Honestamente no me acuerdo mucho de esta semana, ¡pero bueno!

¡Los amo!

Hermana Cortez






(since we didn't have a knife in the apartment, my comp used scissors to cut a lime)
(como no teníamos cuchillo en el departamento, mi compa usó tijeras para cortar limón)


No comments:

Post a Comment