Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Monday, April 24, 2017

This week went by so fast I feel I talked to you yesterday. I can't remember anything, but we are doing good. Besides, last week's email was really long hahaha.

I forgot to tell you that I found chimichurri! I had some at lunch today and it was really good. Then yesterday I had the best mango salad. Wow it was so good.

Something random about here: there are these bicycles with cart type things called 'triciclos' we get on sometimes because they are like taxis.

It is going really good with my new companion. She is a little sick this week, but still working hard.

The people here are people I feel like I have known for so many years. The elders and hermanas in my zone in this mission are the bomb. They make me laugh oh so hard. The work is hard, but I'm having so much fun. If someone told me it'd be this fun, I would've left a long time ago. But everything happens for a reason and I know this is my timing. Every day I try to be a little better than I was yesterday. Just try your best every day, that's all we can do.

I hardly took any pictures either, but will next week. See the photos of me stealing marbles from my homies.

Have a great week!

Hermana Cortez.

*** (photos after Spanish letter)

Lunes 24 de abril de 2017

Esta semana pasó tan rápido que parece hablamos ayer. No me acuerdo nada, pero estamos bien. Aparte la carta que escribí la semana pasada fue relarga jajaja.

¡Me olvidé de decirte que encontré chimichurri! Hoy lo comí con el almuerzo y estaba bien rico. Ayer comí una ensalada de mango buenísima. Wow tan rica.

Estamos muy bien con mi compañera. Ella está un poco enferma, pero seguimos trabajando mucho.

Siento como que la gente de aquí la conozco ya por años. Los élderes y hermanas en mi zona en esta misión son lo mejor. Me hacen reír muchísimo. El trabajo es duro, pero me estoy divirtiendo mucho. Si alguien me hubiese dicho que iba a ser tan divertido, hubiese salido mucho antes. Pero, todo pasa por una razón y yo sé que éste es mi tiempo. Todos los dias trato de ser un poquito mejor que ayer. Simplemente hay que tratar lo mejor cada día, eso es todo lo que podemos hacer.

Casi no tomé fotos esta semana, pero sí la semana que viene. Vean las fotos de donde le robé las canicas (bolitas) a mis amigos.

¡Tengan una buena semana!

Hermana Cortez


 




No comments:

Post a Comment