Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6 Months



Monday, June 26, 2017

Helllooo,

This week went by super-slow and really can't remember much again so I will write a few things about Nicaragua or things that happen to me!

1. Here a common drink is oatmeal. Literally, oatmeal is a drink. At first I didn't understand it, but with a good amount of sugar it's very good.

2. There are raspados (shaved ice) very yummy! Really, I think that and the chocobananos are the best!

3. Nicas eat a lot! When they serve food they pile it on! Sometimes it's so much that I think I'm going to die. But the food is really good!

4. This week we were in the news! They were recording a video of some sensor they put on a bridge and we walked by when they were recording, but I don't know if it was on tv!

5. It is still raining a lot!

6. Also this week my companion threw away my razor because she thought it was her last companion's! When I went to shower I was confused trying to remember when I threw it away. Then I asked her if she threw it away and said yes she thought it was her old companion's! hahahaha

7. There are more than 123 mosquitoes in our house.

8. My favorite thing about Nicaragua so far is 100% the people I have met.

Next week I promise stories and more pictures! (Side note: she didn't send any photos this week)

Okay, love you all!

Hermana Cortez

***

Lunes 26 de junio de 2017

Helllooo,

Esta semana pasó súper despacio y no me acuerdo nada sinceramente. ¡Entonces sólo voy a escribir algunas cosas de Nicaragua que pasa o cosas que me pasan!

1. Aquí una bebida normal es avena. Literalmente avena es una bebida. Al principio no entendía muy bien, pero con una buena cantidad de azúcar es muy rica.

2. ¡Hay unos raspados súper ricos! ¡En serio creo que eso y chocobananos son lo mejor!

3. ¡Aquí los nicas comen su buen! ¡Cuando sirven la comida sirven un montón! Es tanto que a veces pienso que voy a morir. ¡Pero es rica la comida!

4. ¡Esta semana salimos en las noticias! Estaban poniendo un video de un sensor que pusieron en un puente y ahí pasamos cuando estaban grabando, pero no nos pusieron en la tele creo.

5. ¡Sigue lloviendo mucho!

6. ¡También esta semana mi compa tiró a la basura mi afeitadora porque pensó que era de su última compa! Y cuando entré para bañarme estaba tan confundida tratando de acordarme cuándo la tiré. Y luego le pregunté si la tiró y dijo que pensó que era de su última compa! jajajaja

7. Hay más o menos 123 mosquitos en nuestra casa.

8. Mi cosa favorita de Nicaragua hasta ahora es 100% la gente que he conocido.

¡La semana que viene prometo historias y más fotos! (Nota: no mandó fotos esta semana)

Bueno, los quiero!

Hermana Cortez




No comments:

Post a Comment